VOIP ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that REMAC ENTERPRISES, LTD (“VoIP Provider”) prohibits when any party uses its Services. By ordering or using [VoIP Provider]’s Services, you, the Customer or Service Recipient, agree to the terms of this AUP. You agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any End User to use, [VoIP Provider]’s Services in prohibited manners, including but not limited to the following:
- Using the Services to engage in or encourage any illegal, abusive, or other activities that interfere with the business or activities of [VoIP Provider] or any third party.
- Attempting to bypass or disable any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk.
- Reverse-engineering the Services for any improper purpose.
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject [VoIP Provider] or any third party to liability, damages, or danger.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of the Services or any other conduct that adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the Services.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious or harmful programs.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities that violate applicable marketing laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, the implementing rules and regulations of the Federal Communications Commission or the Federal Trade Commission and comparable state laws.
- Using the Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including unsolicited or unwanted phone calls, SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
- Using the Services to engage in, or in connection with, fraudulent activity.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation, including laws and regulations regarding the transmission of data or software.
- Using the Services to transmit any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- Using the Services to transmit any material that is libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call, including failing to comply with the Truth in Caller Identification Act and implementing regulations.
- Using the Services, or any component of the Services, in any manner not authorized by [VoIP Provider].
You understand and agree that this list of prohibited uses is meant to be illustrative and should not be considered exhaustive. All determinations related to violations of this Acceptable Use Policy will be made by [VoIP Provider] in its sole, reasonable discretion.